Re: Business Models, Profitability, and Linked Data

While attribution may not be hindering any business, it would be nice
being able to specify in a machine readable form the way it should be
made...

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3