Re: YASGUI: Web-based SPARQL client with bells ‘n wistles

Something related to YASGUI: I'm interested in how we as a community access
endpoints, and what tasks we try to perform.
I would strongly appreciate it if you could spare 5 minutes filling in this
questionnaire <http://laurensrietveld.nl/yasgui/questionnaire.html> [1]. If
this didn't convince you to participate in the questionnaire, then see the
questionnaire as an opportunity to send me feature requests, or to move
your feature requests higher up in my to-do list!

Additionally, a followup to the useful feedback I got: I'm currently
developing properties autocompletion functionality (with class
autocompletion scheduled for the near future). The functionality is still
rough around the edges, but you can check it out on the (beta) YASGUI
version: http://dev.yasgui.laurensrietveld.nl (to use the functionality:
click the download button next to the endpoint. If properties are fetched,
the autocompletion automatically kicks in when the cursor is in a predicate
position)

Best, Laurens

[1] http://laurensrietveld.nl/yasgui/questionnaire.html