Re: Modeling the author's position from research papers into RDF graph

On 6/30/13 4:54 PM, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
> Hello Kingsley,
>
> On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 04:04:08PM -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> I don't know if I already suggested this to you on the HCLS list, but
>> please consider adding some of the following relations to this ontology
>> so that its becomes easier to explore using Linked Data's
>> follow-your-nose pattern via existing Linked Data browsers:
>>
>> 1. rdfs:isDefinedBy
> The rdfs:isDefinedBy triples are all there costing a lot of space ;-)
> I added them for you some time ago.
>
>> Here's how I've applied the relations outlined above to my local
>> instance of your ontology, using SPARQL 1.1:
> [...]
>>              ?s rdfs:isDefinedBy <http://purl.org/healthcarevocab/v1#> .
> So here is the problem. Why <http://purl.org/healthcarevocab/v1#> and not
> <http://purl.org/healthcarevocab/v1> ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Brunnbauer

Michael,

There isn't a problem when the data is read via a Linked Data browser,
my initial confusion arose from trying to read the raw data/

See:

1.
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fhealthcarevocab%2Fv1%23Tag.0022.1127&graph=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fhealthcarevocab%2Fv1
-- sample definition of a property

2.
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fhealthcarevocab%2Fv1&graph=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.org%2Fhealthcarevocab%2Fv1
-- Ontology .

The extra triples make exploration a lot easier :-)

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen