Re: SV: [Dbpedia-discussion] [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow version 0.1 (this is also an RFC)

There has been some work before in partitioning Wikipedia articles into
Instances and Concepts.
However this is a highly disputed topic. I would go with these being
skos:Concepts :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leg

and these being instances:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_state_building

with these being problematic:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Skywalker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire

I would not like to discuss this in detail as it might lead to nothing.
Please present a use case. Just to be able to use skos:*Match is not
sufficient.  Maybe, we can make "usefullness" the main criteria.
Besides, this might be also something, that you want to tackle in the
Wikipedia Category system, directly ;)

So currently, we have owl:sameAs, skos:*Match and umbel:isLike. Any more?

I wouldn't disallow any of these.

Sebastian