Re: rNews RDFa in BBC News

Hi Gannon

On 23/01/2013 15:25, Gannon Dick wrote:
> Aren't resource and typeof attributes of the <title> or <html> (not
> the <head>) ?
Yes fair point - we are limiting what we are doing in this iteration
since BBC News is moving to a updated data-driven HTML5 site (the one
you currently get via m.bbc.co.uk on a mobile browser). These changes
are being applied to the static desktop XHTML site so for now I am just
sticking things in the <head>. As we iterate we will move to a more
appropriate model.
> The BBC can serve the customers or feed the Google, but not both.
I'm told some of our customers find our content via Google :-)

JT