Fra: Sarven Capadisli [info@csarven.ca]
Sendt: 17. januar 2013 16:55
Til: Søren Roug; 'Sebastian Hellmann'
Cc: Dbpedia-developers; DBpedia discussion; public-lod
Emne: Re: [Dbpedia-discussion] [ANN] Add your links to DBpedia workflow   version 0.1 (this is also an RFC)

I also think this quite important.

What I would really like to see is certain conceptual things in dbpedia
is typed with skos:Concept. That gives me some assurance and encourages
me (and probably others) to use skos:*Match where appropriate instead of
slapping owl:sameAs.

For instance, resources that are of type dbo:Country, can we have
skos:Concept for these for starters? :)

-Sarven