Re: Linked Data Dogfood circa. 2013

Hi Sarven

Spot on, and could have been asked (and applied) since many years indeed!

Just a reminder that XML folks have forced presenters at XML conferences to
eat their dog food for at least 10 years.
Remember at least to have submitted for XML Europe 2002 in this format, and
maybe even at XML 2001.
For the former at least, the CFP is still on-line
http://xml.coverpages.org/XMLEuropeConference2002CFP.html
"A version of the paper MUST also be written in XML for publication in the
CD ROM and Web site conference proceedings. XML authoring software will be
provided. Further instructions will follow upon acceptance."

Bernard

--
*Bernard Vatant
*

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>