Re: Linked Data Dogfood circa. 2013

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 1/6/13 7:05 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
>>>
>>> See my comments above.  What is an Application in your world view?
>>
>> Interesting and useful comment. You used the word - tell me what you mean
>> please.
>> Best
>> Hugh
>

> As you know, definitions are subjective. If you can define what an
> Application (in the context of Linked Data consumption) is, I can then

Applications with a name someone might use, that they know is using
linked data not hidden under any skin.
An application joe public would knowingly use to get information.
An app they knowingly download to their phone etc.

> attempt to answer your question about specific applications in light of such
> clarity.

As a lurker in these parts I am reminded of the emperor's new clothes.
Where is the pack of dogs to consume the data.

Dave Caroline