Re: Linked Data Dogfood circa. 2013

On 1/3/13 8:48 PM, Pete Rivett wrote:
> How about cleaning up the list of Dog Food People (or using and displaying same-as relationships) - there are several cases (I found about 8 from a quick eyeballing) where the same person is listed with/without a middle initial/name or with different name spellings?
>
> Pete
I suggest you address the issue as follows:

1. Make a Turtle document that contains triples addressing the problem
at hand
2. Publish the Turtle document.

The steps above get the process rolling while also demonstrating the
fact that the good old file create and publish/share pattern works fine
re. Linked Data :-)

Kingsley

> --
> Pete  Rivett (pete.rivett@adaptive.com)
> CTO, Adaptive Inc
> 9861 Irvine Center Drive Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92618
> cell: +1 949 338 3794
> Follow me on Twitter @rivettp or http://twitter.com/rivettp

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software