Linked Data Dogfood circa. 2013

On 1/3/13 7:50 PM, Sarven Capadisli wrote:
> On 01/04/2013 12:34 AM, Bernard Vatant wrote:
>> Dog Food People
>> http://data.semanticweb.org/person/
>
> [Off topic]
>
> Given that the people in that list originally published their papers
> using anything but machine friendly Web practices, would anyone care
> to enlighten me the dogfood bit in "Dog Food People"?
>
> I do think that data.semanticweb.org is doing a great thing i.e., they
> are the ones dogfooding! It is unfortunately a limited "patch" to a
> problem that the Semantic Web / Linked Data community is too careless
> to tackle head on!
>
> -Sarven

[On topic]

So why don't we all make a concerted effort in 2013 to clean up these
kinds of issues. Basically, let's make dogfooding meaningful since its
the ultimate demonstrator of technology utility :-)

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen