Re: two datasets for DBLP

On 2/27/13 9:46 AM, Kalpa Gunaratna wrote:
> thnx Kingsley, Does this mean there are datasets with same data source
> but different representations?

I would say: same data in different Web-accessible data spaces. Each
data space will deliver said data in one or more formats, subject to its
content negotiation capabilities.

> I found out about this while trying to run an algorithm. So
> interlinking datasets with not only instance level needs more
> attention I guess to use these complementary datasets for data
> integration and presentation.

Naturally, you need to speak to the data source (when you query) and
understand what the data it returns says about itself following
retrieval :-)

Kingsley