Re: two datasets for DBLP

thnx Kingsley, Does this mean there are datasets with same data source but
different representations? I found out about this while trying to run an
algorithm. So interlinking datasets with not only instance level needs more
attention I guess to use these complementary datasets for data integration
and presentation.

I guess this is a natural instance of same data more/less data in LOD.
Which is also good where we can traverse into datasets and get the
complementary data. If anybody know any reason to happen this, please let
me know.

--
http://knoesis.wright.edu/researchers/kalpa/
Regards