Re: [Ann] Data Web Lecture at SlideWiki.org

BTW: We also have a preliminary Linked Data/RDF interface using Triplify
exposing all content from SlideWiki as described here:

http://slidewiki.org/documentation/#tree-618-slide-17294-2-view

The content is currently represented using to FOAF, SIOC, CC, Dublin
Core vocabularies. Support for W3C PROV and SPARQL endpoint via
SparqlMap is planned...

Best,

Sören

http://slidewiki.org