DBpedia Querys [Re: ]

Sureth, perhaps you're hitting query time-out or hard-coded limits. Have
you considered loading DBpedia yourself, rather than using the public
endpoint.

Incidentally, your query can be rewritten in SPARQL 1.1 as

CONSTRUCT WHERE {?film a <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Film> }

If you'd like to learn more about SPARQL please do consider spending
some time with the EUCLID learning materials, where this shortcut is
already mentioned (and will be covered in the Querying chapter, whose
webinar is on the 4th):

http://www.euclid-project.eu/modules/chapter1

Barry