Re: Content negotiation for Turtle files

On 2/6/13 1:16 PM, Colin wrote:
> My apologies, I hit the Send button a bit too early.
>
> Please read: "With so much interlinked data you want to browse, not to
> get Turtle files one by one by manually concatenating the base URIs
> with the entities names".

You don't have to do any such thing. See:

1.
http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/AmazonS3/Profile/ThingsILike.ttl
-- note the use of relative document URLs and how they simplify the
production of Linked Data URIs .

2.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public/AmazonS3/Profile/ThingsILike.ttl
-- via Linked Data Browser .

3.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fkingsley.idehen.net%2FDAV%2Fhome%2Fkidehen%2FPublic%2FAmazonS3%2FProfile%2FThingsILike.ttl
-- via Faceted Linked Data Browser .

Re. #2 and #3 Each time you click on a link the entity description
oriented data is retrieved and presented to you via an HTML document
that provides clear context for the follow-your-nose pattern that
underlies Web navigation in general.

Kingsley