Re: Now with Turtle - Was: Re: ADMS.SW descriptions of Debian source packages

On 2/4/13 5:24 AM, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> writes:
>
>> On 2/1/13 12:09 PM, Olivier Berger wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> FYI, I've improved the meta-data generated by the Debian Package
>>> Tracking System, which now produces Turtle too, and also a probably more
>>> correct ADMS.SW content.
>>>
>>> It's currently serving 2.1 million triples about the 28939 source
>>> packages in Debian.
>>>
>>> More details at [0] and [2].
>>>
>>> I do hope this will allow more Linked Data applications in the domain of
>>> F/OSS production, maintenance, packaging, etc.
>>>
>>> Best regards,

>>> [0] http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/02/01/the-debian-package-tracking-system-now-publishes-turtle-rdf-meta-data/
>>> [1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/release/release100
>>> [2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/RDF.html
>> Great stuff !
>>
> Thanks.
>
>> Do you have any links to RDF dumps? I would like to add this to the LOD
>> Cloud cache we maintain, amongst other things.
> There ain't any downloadable dump on the Web yet. It's actually
> available for Debian developers, though.
>
> I'm not completely sure that the enclosed information is OK for
> distribution as a whole for other project members. And as this is work
> in progress, I'm not sure it's worth publishing yet, anyway: the model
> will probably evolve and some URIs may too.
>
> If you have a concrete implementation that'd make use of it, I could
> provide you with a dump.
>
> Best regards,

I think such a dump is very useful to folks managing Debian packages. It
will be very useful to use with regards to our Open Source projects.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen