Inference Reqults according to DBPedia Ontology

From: Vishal Sinha <vishal.sinha777@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 23:25:43 -0800 (PST)
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

I am creating a local RDF store, and storing some information in it myself.

For example,

- "Angela Merkel is a Chancellor"
- "Barack Obama is a President"

In DBPedia ontology it is stated that,

Chancellor is subclass of Politician. President is also subclass of Politician.

When I make a SPARQL query to my local RDF store, I want to get inference result according to DBPedia
OWL ontology.

In this case, if I ask give me all politicians, it should give me -
Angela Merkel and Barack Obama.

My Question: Should I keep a copy of DBPedia ontology in my RDF store? Or what else could I do?

Thanks.