Re: Is the same video but in different encodings the owl:sameAs?

Thomas,

then the HTML5 controls don't make sense, in my opinion, as the defeat
the purpose of content negotiation. It's hard for me to take that
specification seriously anymore.

You could have a single video resource URI and choose the
representation format based on Accept headers. You need to have
explicit media type metadata in your example, then it should be enough
to implement this approach:

  <http://videos.example.org/#video> a ma:MediaResource ;
    ma:title "Sample Video" ;
    ma:description "Sample Description" ;