Re: Is the same video but in different encodings the owl:sameAs?

Hi Thomas,

I tried to follow the thread carefully but i couldn't notice Content Negotiation to be encountered into the discussion. IMHO, your proposal is accurate and correct. However, it considers two different digital representations of the same resource (as you semantic description explicitly states) as they are two different resources. Though it is correct on it own, the original intention may be different? If somebody want to say that these are two different files containing digital representations of the same resource than I think we have to take into consideration the Content Negotiation mechanism.

Anyway, what do you think is relation between your proposal and Content Negotiation mechanism?

Regards,
Milorad Tosic