Re: Is the same video but in different encodings the owl:sameAs?

Hi all

Reading the thread, I was also thinking about a FRBR-ish approach.
Maybe you will not use the exact FRBR classes, but the spirit of it
See
http://bvatant.blogspot.fr/2013/07/frbr-and-beyond-its-abstraction-all-way.html

--

*Bernard Vatant*