Re: Is the same video but in different encodings the owl:sameAs?

Quick and dirty proposal in the spirit of the previous messages

resourceV is a video
resourceV has a presentation here <http://ex.org/video.mp4>
resourceV has a presentation here <http://ex.org/video.ogv>
resourceV a ma:MediaResource .
resourceV ma:title "Sample Video" .
resourceV ma:description "Sample Description" .

And if you have an ontology, you can specify that a presentation of a
resource share some properties with it
if A is a presentation of R, the the title of A is the same of the title of

What I have named resourceV  could be <http://ex.org/video> if you can use
this URI in your context

--
Jean-Claude Moissinac