Re: "DOM" for RDF?

I think my conclusion from the DOM experience was that actually
people wanted jQuery -- something optimized for the language.

My own RDF APIs have been optimized for js and python respectively,
though they share style and many calls.

See undocumented rdflib.js  https://github.com/linkeddata/rdflib.js/

I can still think of further optimizations to make writing code
even smoother.

Timbl