Pleiades - was Re: Linked data sets for evaluating interlinking?

Hi Tom,
I don't know if you are involved with Pleiades, but I have some questions.
I found the data at http://atlantides.org/downloads/pleiades/rdf/ - many thanks.
It has some sameAs links :-)
But I have some worries:
It has triples like
<http://pleiades.stoa.org/places/991318#this> owl:sameAs <http://pleiades.stoa.org/places/981510#this> .
The <http://pleiades.stoa.org/places/991318#this> goes to a page entitled "Duplicate Baetica".
In that page it says "Link from a duplicate to the master Baetica".
I worry a bit about this, as it may be saying that the link page is owl:sameAs master page, which would clearly be wrong.

More problematic for me (for sameAs.org!) is that the duplicate link is not Linked Data.
If I try to get RDF from it, it gives "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error" and html.
Is all this the intended behaviour?

Great resource, of course!

Best
Hugh