Re: Linked data sets for evaluating interlinking?

Hi Milorad,

I need pairs of data sets that have been already linked following the
Linked Data principles [1]. For example, a data set containing data
about all the books published in Germany in the last 10 years, and
DBpedia as the second data set. I am interested in data
interlinking-connecting instances.

I need this as a gold standard (or reference interlinking), in order to
evaluate my own interlinking process (i.e. to compute its precision and
recall). So I would need a reference interlinking which was created
either manually, or applying tools like LogMap, or Silk, and was
afterwards reviewed by humans to add the links that the tools did not
discovered correctly or did not discover at all. I hope this clarifies
my previous email.

Kind regards,
Cristina

[1] http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#htoc56