Re: License LINK Headers and Linked Data

hi,

this reminds me of powder [1]. couldn't the "parental advisory", "mobile
ready",... use cases be extended to include rights statements?

a resource would expose a link header to a powder-rights.xml which for
example describes the rights of whole set of uris.

i know that powder is not super easy readable and kind of xml-ish but in
general the idea is very good.

wkr j

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/powder-primer/

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION