Re: New Hewlett Packard patent may be a barrier to Semantic Web services adoption

Hi all,
I took the liberty of posting a starter "Prior Art Request" at
askpatents.com with what I thought are the proper attributions.

http://patents.stackexchange.com/questions/4668/policy-enforcement-hewlett-packard-prior-art-request

Best,
Joel

Think Different! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_different#Text)