Using RDF to set access controls on Cisco IOS router

On 8/1/13 11:55 AM, Graham Klyne wrote:
> I don't have a "legal department to challenge the patent", but in case
> it helps:
>
>  http://www.ninebynine.org/SWAD-E/Scenario-HomeNetwork/HomeNetworkConfig.html
>

> I recall there was also an Internet draft published about this time
> that talked about using RDF in a network management control layer: see
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atarashi-netconfmodel-architecture-00.
Graham,

Wondering if you still have copies of the RDF documents that describe
the vocabularies used in the endeavor above? They are more than likely
still useful circa. 2013 :-)

Here are some examples of URIs that don't resolve anymore:

1. http://id.ninebynine.org/wip/2002/user/
2. http://id.ninebynine.org/wip/2002/dnsa/

> #g

Founder & CEO