Re: Outdated linkeddata.org website

Hi Tom,

Yes I have been discussing with Stéphane as well. Hopefully we can get
things going.

About the willingness to participate, if we make the system open enough
(but with spam control) then we really don't need to be setting goals about
the community's willingness to participate. It will create a spontaneous
collaborative environment.

That's why I favor a wiki system. But Drupal works very similarly to wikis,
right? So no need to change the technology. Just more open and
user-friendly signup system is enough for now.

Luca