Re: invitation to try ImageSnippets

On 4/29/13 6:18 PM, Margaret Warren wrote:
> Hello Yusniel,
>
> Pat Hayes and I have published a paper related to the small lightweight
> ontology that
> we use for describing the images within the application, though we have now
> deviated somewhat from some of our initial thoughts described in that paper.
>

> I could still send you a link if this is the kind of information you are
> interested in.
>
> If not, perhaps I could try to answer more specific questions about the
> project.
>
> Best Regards,
> Margaret Warren
Some links documents that describe the ontology in question:

1.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http/www.imagesnippets.com/lio/lio.owl

2.
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagesnippets.com%2Flio%2Flio.owl
3. http://www.imagesnippets.com/lio/lio.owl

Margaret:

You could enhance the ontology further (esp. for Linked Data
followy-your-nose style exploration) by adding rdfs:isDefinedBy
relations that associate the ontology with the classes and properties
that it defines.

Kingsley

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software