Re: A tool to support building a web site to document the content of a SPARQL endpoint

Hi Enrico,
Clarification -- are you building a web site containing a lot of documentation and you want the functionality of a SPARQL endpoint?  If so, are you looking for existing tools that can help you to explore graphs, classes & properties for the structured data representing the data (i.e., documentation)?

Did I parse your question correctly?

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland