Re: IRC channel?

Yes I was also wondering about the main linkeddata.org website being a bit
outdated?
The Research page only shows things from 2009. Also the planet.linkeddata
aggregator seems data - why not reopen it :)?

Can we make the site a bit more open?

We could add a page called "Community" or something, with links to the
#swig IRC channel, Twitter hashtag (as John Erickson points out) and also
the G+ community (https://plus.google.com/communities/101949848168338135591
)?