Re: Publication of scientific research

It's always been done that way. Over time, I have been getting more and
more annoyed with journal submission processes, when I realise how easy
it could be.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk