Re: Publication of scientific research

Hi,

on the other hand...
many journals offer an extremely tedious submission and formatting process.
Scientists are usually ok with it, though it sometimes is close to nonsensical.
On the other hand, there is lot of objection to adding some metadata, that is only a marginal cost in term of time (or at least has a much higher value per time spent).

I wonder why...

best,
Andrea