Re: Content negotiation negotiation

On 4/23/13 1:42 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> We need to check for content negotiation; I'm not clear, though, how we
> >are supposed to know what forms of content are available. Is there
> >anyway we can tell from your website that content negotiation is
> >possible?
You can start with vapour [1], assuming you have Linked Data oriented
content negotiation in mind. Note, the current release of vapour is
RDF/XML specific. That said, we've contributed some enhancements to
vapour that now provide full coverage of data formats associated with
RDF [2].

Hope that helps.

Links:

1. http://validator.linkeddata.org/vapour -- current instance (RDF/XML
specific)
2. https://bitbucket.org/fundacionctic/vapour/wiki/Home -- open source
project page
3.
https://bitbucket.org/fundacionctic/vapour/pull-request/1/added-support-for-other-formats-of-rdf/diff
-- diff that's subject of a pull request.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen