Re: SPARQL, philosophy n'stuff..

"REST is simpler than SPARQL"

I have difficulty taking you seriously: SPARQL Graph Store Protocol is a
great deal simpler and more RESTful than what you propose and the
difference between that and something actually RESTful is complicated.

Sorry, I have every sympathy for what Hugh said, but if you jump into a
new thread title and make such statements you're going to provoke a
response.

Barry