Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

Hello Kingsley,

I have to add that the potential complexity of SPARQL queries is not really an
argument against SPARQL. There are problems that cannot be effectively
parallelized in any way and there are problems that cannot be effectively
parallelized within a triple store but with other specialized means.

But IMO there is no general purpose technology that realizes all those other
specialized means. Things like MapReduce are programming models - not
something I can throw data into and query :-)

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer