Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

hi,

you might be inspired by the depths of the openRDF Sesame API [1],
were it is necessary to implement the "getStatements(Resource,URI,Value)
method when writing a SAIL (storage and inference layer) implementation.
what happens in the getStatements method is up to the implementer, you
can basically make anything a triple store. i myself did tests with
implementing SAILs for 4store, lucene [2], virtuoso, apache's jackrabbit
also with mongodb, hbase or zookeeper even with the g+ api as a backend.

fact of the matter : if i want statements i dereference with my desired
format in the accept header and parse the response.
for anything else i need sparql.

wkr j

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/sesame/files/Sesame%202/
[2] https://sourceforge.net/p/tuqs/

please note :
there is a model hierarchy within the sesame api.
a resource in this case can be a bnode or a uri, a value a uri or a
literal...

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION