Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

I may be the only one, but I can't work out with any confidence what JSON your query returns.
My first assumption was that it would usually return only "found" or "not found".

Can you give me a real example of a Restpark URI with 3 URIs and the JSON returned?
You could add this to the web site.

Cheers