From: Dimitris Kontokostas [mailto:kontokostas@informatik.uni-leipzig.de]
Sent: 11 April 2013 09:04
To: semantic-web@w3.org; Linked Data community
Subject: DBpedia+Spotlight accepted @ Google Summer of Code 2013

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear fellow DBpedians,

I am very excited to announce that DBpedia and DBpedia Spotlight have again
been been selected for the Google Summer of Code 2013!!!

If you know energetic students (BSc,MSc,PhD) interested in working with
DBpedia, text processing, and semantics, please encourage them to apply!

More details can also be found on the blog post here:
http://blog.dbpedia.org/2013/04/10/dbpediaspotlight-accepted-google-summer-o
f-code-2013/

On behalf of the DBpedia GSoC team,
Dimitris Kontokostas