Re: It is bad practice to consume Linked Data and not publish Linked Data

NXP Semiconductors are building their product information hub on Linked
Data:
http://blog.nxp.com/is-linked-data-the-future-of-data-integration-in-the-enterprise/

BBC has quite a few blogposts about semantic publishing and their use of
Linked Data, for example:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/posts/Linked-Data-Connecting-together-the-BBCs-Online-Content

Martynas
graphity.org