Re: Recording authorship, curation and digital creation with the PAV ontology

As we've gone lightweight with svn hosting on google-code (to avoid
dependence on a server we probably would forget to maintain),  we can't do
content negotiation. Sadly purl.org has np content negotiation, which would
have been very helpful here.

I went with application/xml as a compromise so that I could keep the owl in
rdf/xml, but could add an xslt stylesheet to give browsers something to
display rather than an opaque xml file. (people click those links!).
Browsers should of course recognize +xml, but I don't remember if any of
them did.

I am open for suggestions though, perhaps an alternative purl which end up
on say pav.owl.rdf with  the correct content type? Perhaps the version IRIs
could go there?