Re: Why is it bad practice to consume Linked Data and publish opaque HTML pages?

Thanks Kingsley.
Would be nice if I did :-)
Unfortunately just the little panel at the top left that you look at is actually constructed by resolving at least the 33 URIs at http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/crs/export/?uri=http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id/person-07113
If you add in the other panels, then you would need to include all the URIs from those 33 documents, and even possibly some of the URIs from those documents.

Mind you, the 33 URIs are linked from the basic web page, so you can get there, which is good.
Some people, of course, have many hundreds of URIs contributing to that tiny little panel.

Of course, better than nothing.
Best
Hugh