Re: Property Guidance

Whoa, haven't thought about VMF for a while...wondering where a
fee-based <http://bit.ly/P7SYG0> vocabulary cross-reference like VMF
fits. On the one hand, there are Open/Free ways to solve the problem;
on the other, cross references like VMF and code lists <c.f.
http://www.listpoint.co.uk/> (which solve a somewhat different
problem).

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.