Re: Basic OWL editor/viewer?

Thanks Jean-Marc,

I did offer our public thanks for contributions. We are investigating
the offerings and have already send follow up messages to 1-2
individuals. There's much to evaluate, so far without conclusions. (As I
mentioned in my original request, we are relatively unskilled in
semantic web and linked data technologies.) When/if we come to a
conclusion, we will post our thoughts.

Thanks for the reminder.

Mike