Re: DBpedia Data Quality Evaluation Campaign

Am i really supposed to know if any of the fact below is wrong?
really?

Gio

dbp-owl:PopulatedPlace/area
"10.63" (@type = http://dbpedia.org/datatype/squareKilometre)
dbp-owl:abstract
"La Chapelle-Saint-Laud is a commune in the Maine-et-Loire department
of western France." (@lang = en)
dbp-owl:area
"1.063e+07" (@type = http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#double)
dbp-owl:canton