Re: Decommissioning a linked data site

Antoine- Thanks for the pointer to the previous discussion, which I regret
to say I had missed; the use case is almost the same and it is an approach
that yields a softer landing in those cases where people/agents have been
dependent on the resources being sunsetted. So I'm going to instead follow
your lead and have t4gm.info instead respond with a 301 redirection to the
equivalent id.loc.gov resource when that exists, else respond with a 410
error. - regards, BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org