Re: Sorry, I don’t speak SPARQL - A Survey

Hello Jens,

That's a good initiative.

you should give the prefixes in your survey so one can verify the labels in
the ontology and understand resources , properties and classes used in the
query...

As I understand it is all about dbpedia so :

PREFIX res : <http://dbpedia.org/resource/>
PREFIX dbp : <http://dbpedia.org/property/>

*
*
*Dr. Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche
*
Research & Development
Tel :  + 33 (0)1 44 92 35 07
Skype : pierre-yves.vandenbussche

*Mondeca**          **                   *
3 cité Nollez 75018 Paris, France
www.mondeca.com
Follow us on Twitter : @mondecanews <http://twitter.com/#%21/mondecanews>