Re: looking for skos vocabularies

Hi Christian,

I guess by now you should have received enough links :-)
Many of them are actually findable by starting from the official SKOS site at W3C: http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/

By the way http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/SKOS/Datasets seems not to work at the time I'm writing this email, but this is the case for the entire SW wiki. I guess this will be fixed soon, please be patient...