Re: Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 18:39:44 -0400
To: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
CC: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org, public-rww@w3.org
On 5/18/12 6:30 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> for info :
>
> gkg just arrived in klagenfurt, austria (logged in to g+ on openSuse/firefox)
>
> my search behaviour since yesterday might have helped :)

Interesting dimension you add.

I *theorize* that a majority of folks that couldn't see it yesterday,
that contributed to the G+ thread, are now seeing the service,
irrespective of location :-)

One day that will be a SPARQL query with a URL to results and query
definition  :-)

Kingsley

> wkr j

Kingsley Idehen