Re: Introducing the Knowledge Graph: things, not strings

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:13:44 -0400
To: public-lod@w3.org
On 5/17/12 11:18 AM, Steve Harris wrote:
>> Still, Kingsley is right, too.  We are certainly busier than we have
>> ever been, with no clear end in sight.  That's positive.
>
> It would feel much more positive if I thought we were trying to solve
> the right problems. It would be much easier to know if I knew what the
> right problems where though.
>
> - Steve
InterWeb scale access to structured data where each data object is a
resource endowed with a de-referencable URI that serves as an
unambiguous Name while also resolving to structured data (content) in
the form of an EAV/RDF model graph.

That's my basic acid test re. this endeavor.

Kingsley Idehen
Founder&  CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com